Thursday, October 22, 2009

What will be the turnout for our class?

I am interested in seeing how exactly we are going to do this project. Things are still in the works and it seems to be a race against time. We are trying to come up with something that'll be effective in generating funds and something that will work to attract attention to our effort. It seems like we have to think about the planning and the logic of every idea we come up with. Will we ever land on something? I know we will and I'm interested in seeing what it is, because everything's so "foggy" now.

I think some of the main questions we're wondering is how are we going to get people interested in our cause, what format are we going to present ourselves (besides using this blog), and how are we using interactive marketing in this project?

I don't know -we'll see!

-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment