Thursday, October 1, 2009

No Longer Doubtful

Here I am my very first blog post. At first, I was scared and intimidated about making this blog and sharing my thoughts about our class. You can say I was the doubtful one of the group. But here we are, several weeks into class and after reading the posts from other group members, I am more than certain this blog will be successful. We have a passionate and creative team that genuinely wants to help out the William Byrd Community House.

David Saunders, who is the President and Chief Idea Officer at Madison + Main, Advertising and New Media, is our teacher of Interactive Marketing. He is a pretty cool guy and class has definently been interesting with him thus far. I can honestly say that this is the first class since coming to Virginia Commonwealth University that I haven’t wanted to skip.
Become a fan of Project 4063 on Facebook.

-Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment