Sunday, October 18, 2009

Enthusiastically Anxious

Hi everyone out there in the bloggosphere! I'm realy excited to get this project going and I hope that we can raise as much money possible for the William Byrd Community House. We're halfway through the semester and I'm running through all kinds of emotions! I am learning a lot from this class & i really think it's going to be beneficial for me in the future. I'm anxious also to see where our project is going because I don't want to fail! But I know with our team, we're going to definately KICK BUTT! Ummm..what else can i say? Oh yeah, there's this guy who teaches our class-he calls himself many things from Dave to MadMan, tothe King of Social Media to Mr.Drinking out of a Rugby Cleat ..he's awesome & i wouldn't mind him being my dad! I love going to class and hearing his stories of the week! haha

Okay, well I'm going back to working on schoolwork cuz apparently that's why I'm here @ school-to do work!

Rachel N.
Class Treasurer (<- haha that sounded so high school)

No comments:

Post a Comment