Thursday, October 22, 2009

Adventure!

Today we will venture to the William Byrd House for our tour. I have already been there before but am looking forward to actually being walked around the facility. I contacted them about a month ago to seek a volunteer opportunity with 3-5 year olds. Once placed, I can be an assistant teaching dance and music and reading to the kids. It's a great opportunity that I will take advantage of once I get some more free time. Today I hope to gain clarity in exactly what this blog's purpose is going to be. The semester is half way over and there are no definites yet. Tonight after class I am holding auditions for a great community event that could also be charitable. It's called "Muse" and yes I am definitely using this blog as a sly way to promote it. jk! ;-) Here is a link to the facebook event!

Lipstick presents "Muse" Cabaret Auditions!

No comments:

Post a Comment