Thursday, October 1, 2009

BLAHG!

I think I'll go ahead and fill this blog post with the most interesting little puzzle pieces that keep our class, well...insane! (In the best way, of course!) There's a lot of "Miss DiPersio driving," (keeping notes as the most swell secretary around), specials guests (aka Magzoid and others) and random conversations that begin with things like "I have 50 nicknames." There's also a lot of in-class tweeting and facebook lurking. Duh. It can basically be considered research since we're in "interactive marketing." And Dave is simply jovial, always laughing, and sometimes even throwing in his Mr. Moviefone voice. Impressive, to say the least.

When I first heard the news that Dave was giving us $500 to build a blog, I was totally shocked. But it's true! So we've got this thing called "Project 4063" underway, about to blow up, and all proceeds up to that $500 mark will benefit the William Byrd Community House. If we surpass that $500, we'll probably just plan to take over the world or something. No but really, if we can find some creative ways to make that money back, it would be awesome and we'd just pump it back into our community! Yay non-profits! I'm super anxious to see where this thing leads us. And with Miss DiPersio driving, I'm sure we're headed in the right direction! holla!

<3mel

No comments:

Post a Comment