Thursday, October 1, 2009

First Reactions and Hopes for the Future

When I saw that an "Interactive Marketing" class was being offered here at VCU I jumped at the chance to be a part of it. Being a Creative Advertising major I'm always looking for a new way to go about publishing my work or getting my name out there. Blogs had crossed my mind as a new way advertise but I never followed through with my curiosities. When Dave first walked into our class I was a bit skeptical. He wore a sleazy car salesman smile like nobody's business and the look in his eyes suggested the use of caffeine pills but as soon as he passed out a multiple page list of terms we should know I knew that I was in for an educational experience. I have high hopes for this project of ours. I think that this blog is a great way for us to learn and for the William Byrd Community House to get a little cash on the side. I look forward to finding out what we can accomplish as a class.

-Sean

1 comment:

  1. Sean,
    You think my smile is "sleazy" and "car salesman." Good God man, when I said speak your mind, I didn't say be rude. Holy schnikees. Remeber the part in class about the web being "permanent, indexable and searchable?" Ouch.

    -Dave

    ReplyDelete