Thursday, October 1, 2009

I need to stop calling him Madmain in public...

Here we go - obligatory blog post to get the grade. Actually, I'm not even sure we're being graded on this particular blog post. Regardless, here are a few thoughts on the class thus far.

Interactive Marketing - Let me start with Dave Saunders. Stand up guy and a real joy to have as a professor. In fact, in the four years that I have been a student at VCU I have never, ever had a professor as amiable, considerate and down-to-earth as Dave Saunders. I could further expound on my thoughts on Mr. Madmain but what I have to say may induce nausea fairly quickly.

On a serious note, I am fairly intrigued by the idea of this blog. I believe our goal is admirable and that collectively we can really achieve something worthwhile. Everyone who is a part of this project seems to be bringing something different to the table and it will be interesting to see whether the back breaking effort we're putting into this blog will pay off in the long run.

-Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment